Pages

Saturday 1 December 2012

Taking a break

Well I have decided to take a little break from blogging for a few weeks, but don't worry I will be back very soon for more on my projects, knitting news, and a lot more.  While I am away I will tidy up the blog and I will still be on Twitter and Facebook for knitting news.

We have had a good few weeks haven't we since I started back in October I hope you have enjoyed it.  I should just let you know I have not gone for good but I have stopped for a break.  I will be back at at Christmas to wish you a happy Christmas and then I will start properly in the new year.

Well I think that I will have to go now, I will see you at Christmas so until then good luck with Christmas shopping see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't keep quiet, share your comments I always welcome them!