Pages

Saturday 27 October 2012

My (Ongoing) Cushion Cover

All the parts to make a cushion cover
Have you ever had two projects on the go at the same time?  If you have then you are not alone.

You start each project with very good intentions but sometimes you just go off on a tangent and do something else.  Even last Saturday I was wondering what I should do next, until I realised that I still need to finish my cushion cover that I started many moons ago!

I am making it with several different colours of yarn, by crocheting (did I say that I could crochet) them into squares, which I will eventually make into a pattern.
I will sew the smaller squares together to make the front of the cover.  The back of the cushion cover (which is not finished, at the back of the picture) is just made out of one big square.  I don't know whether to use both sides to make one cushion, or to use material at the back to make what I have made into two cushions, what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't keep quiet, share your comments I always welcome them!