Pages

Sunday 25 November 2012

It's Time To Face It

Hello again it has been a while since I have told you what has been happening; sorry about that.  This is going to be one of those posts where I don't actually have a plan as to what I am going to write.

I think that it is time I had to face it, I have been putting it off for a while; I need to find a new project.  There are a lot of patterns to choose from at Castle Stores but I am not sure what to do.  I have said before that I want to challenge myself, maybe have a go at some cabling where you make different patterns within the knitting.  What do you think I should do?

Well I think that I have rambled on enough for now.  Please join us on wednesday for knitting news and at the weekend.  Goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't keep quiet, share your comments I always welcome them!