Pages

Saturday 10 November 2012

My Cushion Cover (Part 2)

To know how much I needed for the back of my cushion cover I had to sew the front together.  We all decided to have a go at sewing it together with a linker.
Linkers are used to sew knitted clothing together, at Castle Stores we used to sew Jumpers together that were made on our knitting machines.  Although this is before I came on the team; so we need to work out how it works all over again:  We spent a lot of Sunday afternoon trying to work out how to use it again using an old jumper.  Then after a lot of trial and error my first seam was put together and it has sewn it together perfectly.  Then after a little while the front of the cover was complete.

On Wednesday Evening I finished the back of my cushion cover but after deliberation I decided to make two cushion covers and make the back of the cover with material so we get two for the price of one!

I will show you the finished cushions later so until then bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't keep quiet, share your comments I always welcome them!