Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Knitting News (No.6)

Hello welcome to knitting news here I am again to guide you through everything in the knitting and crafting world!
On the news today, knitting is so cool could it be that knitting is starting to appeal to a younger generation?  Also a group in Padstow has successful brought the community together which I reflect on how knitting has improved my confidence as a person.

Knitting is Cool!

A student who is 20 years old likes to knit and is saying knitting is now getting a more appealing to younger people.  It also helps them to relax.

Knitting Brings People together

A knitting group in Padstow has brought people from many different backgrounds together through knitting.  

Now knitting is a fantastic way to bring people together and you find that you talk to people that you may never thought that you would.  Speaking from my personal experience it has done wonders for my self confidence enough to write this blog!

And Finally...

I have found a clock that knits!  It is a bit slow; it takes a year to knit a scarf, still faster than me though!
More on this story...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't keep quiet, share your comments I always welcome them!